Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Memory of Language Arts

Throughout my education career I have always had language arts. My memories of it really vary but one thing that always stood out was the "reading diaries" that we kept. From grades 1 to 8 I remember keeping what we called a "reading diary" where we would complete all of our work regarding our language arts activities. We would write reflections each night about the chapter or section that we had read that day and reflect upon things like the characters actions and choices, the settings, the plot twists, and other things like that. This was something that I really enjoyed to do as I liked to be able to reflect and discuss the novels as it made it come alive to me. This was one thing that always stood out regarding language arts throughout my own elementary education.

No comments:

Post a Comment