Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Revision Process

The revision process is the final process of writing. Revising your paper is key because it is the final time that you go over what you have written. This process is a chance to review what you have written and eliminate or add anything that seems fitting. There is always something to revise when it comes to editing your paper. Personally, I like to reread my paper aloud to myself so that I can hear what I have written and how it sounds. I also like peer revision. For instance, for this paper, Krista and I exchanged paper and revised each others writing in order to get an outside opinion. Hearing what other people have to say about your writing is a great way to get ideas to changes and edits that need to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment